Sunday, January 27, 2019

About Me

I am Hope. My name is a pretty good description of who I am. It is important to be very optimistic in my opinion. Always see the glass half full not half empty. Even though I am very young, people usually perceive me as older. I like that aspect about me because it shows maturity which means people are more likely to show respect to you. I want to live up to my name and bring hope to those around me. Part of being hopeful in my opinion means exploring the world and all it has to offer. The sky is the limit and I was to exceed it. It is awesome for people to allow their curiosity to run wild and learn.
Life should be about spending your years creating great stories and memories and sharing them with everyone you can. Its all about finding ways to smile and sharing smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outlook on Christianity In The D.R : Introduction

 | Outlook on Christianity in the D.R As someone who grew up in the south, I was surrounded by Christians my whole life. Being in th...